General Accounting and Write-up
Timely and accurate reporting of a company’s financial activity is an extremely important, but often underutilized, management tool. Let our staff of professionals assist you with the recording, classification, and presentation of your financial data.
· Assist business owners and managers with accounting software evaluation, selection and implementation; establish effective accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls. Monthly or quarterly write-up service.
· Analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
· Preparation and analysis of financial and management reports.
· Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor on staff.
· Preparation and review of business tax returns (sales & use tax, tangible personal property).
Fixed asset maintenance and reporting for book, tax, AMT, and state purposes
Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
staff of highly trained and experienced accountants in our
Audit Division enables us to offer our clients financial
reporting at all three levels of assurance.
Our staff of highly trained and experienced accountants in our Audit Division enables us to offer our clients financial reporting at all three levels of assurance.
· Audits – highest level of assurance.
· Reviewed – limited assurance (sometimes referred to as negative assurance).
· Compilations – no assurance at all, generally prepared for internal management purposes only.
tax specialists are constantly updated on the latest
developments in federal, state, and international taxation
through attendance at CPE seminars, via daily and weekly
electronic tax and legislative news service updates, ,and
through use of our comprehensive online tax research software
· Year-round tax planning and strategies for minimizing tax liabilities.
· Comprehensive tax preparation services for all business, individual, trust, estate, and gift tax returns (federal, state, city/local, Canadian).
· Business entity type evaluation and selection: (pros and cons of limited liability companies, general, limited, and limited liability partnerships, C corporations, and S corporations.)
· Specialized assistance for companies in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, purchase of an existing business (asset purchase v. stock purchase, IRC Sec. 338 elections)
· Research and preparation of tax memorandum for clients regarding tax ramifications of proposed transactions.
· Client representation at federal and/or state audits; prepare responses to letters, notices and inquiries from tax authorities, analysis and review of tax literature.
· Business valuations for estate and gift purposes, buy-sell agreements, prospective purchase or sale of business.
· Business succession planning.
· Retirement planning.
· Preparation and review of budgets, financial forecasts, cash-flow projections.
· Evaluation of prospective new customer’s financial statements for purposes of extending credit.
· Assist engineer with preparation of Cost Segregation Analysis - maximize depreciation deductions on acquisition of commercial property.
· Estate planning, effective use of GRITS, GRATS, GRUTS, credit shelter trusts, QTIP marital trusts.
· Charitable giving, donor advised funds, private foundations,